Introduction of Qiqihar Medical University
ü Established 1946
ü English medium MBBS studies started in 2010.
ü Approved by WHO, MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, AMC and all important medical boards or councils in the world.
ü Follows strict Education and Discipline norms.
ü 11,000 + medical students at present, out of which 200 International students from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh,
Nepal, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some African countries.
ü Location in Qiqihar city in Heilongjiang province ( North East China )
ü Weather pleasant during summer and cold during winter. Lowest average range in Winter is - 18°C, and highest
average range in Summer is 24°C.
ü Living cost very low compared to other cities in China. Max Rs 8,000 per month including food and pocket money.
ü Separate hostel for International students with all modern facilities and amenities. 3 students in one room.
ü Highly secured city and campus. Most suitable security and city life for foreign students.
ü Huge number of Scholarships for Foreign students, depending on their semester results in China.
ü QMU has 9 Affiliated Hospitals with a daily OPD patients of 14,500 and In Patients 1,200 per day. Clinical clerkship
of the students will start from 4th year in these hospitals. Apart from these there are 27 teaching hospitals.
All payments in India will be made in Indian Rupees only direct to AB Global Bank account.
All payments in China will be made in RMB ( Chinese Yuan ¥ ), direct to University Bank account, 1 RMB = Rs 9.50. There will be
always some currency exchange fluctuations.
1ST YEAR TOTAL EXPENSES : Rs 4,56,000 /- (including all, except food)
2ND TO 5TH YEAR (PER YEAR ) : Rs 1,90,000/- (including all, except food)
50% out of 1st year's Fees advance deposit is required direct to University Bank account after getting the Admission Letter. Balance
will be paid after JW Form is issued by the University.
We provide Coordinator's service for all Indian students (traveling from India ) who will accompany with the student up to the
University. The coordinator will also set up everything for the student there in China like Hostel Room Allotment, Assistance in
Medical Check Up in China, Medical Insurance, Residency Permit in the 1st year, so that the student will feel at home there.
No other Consultancy can do these essential duties for the students since no one, other than us, know Chinese Language very well
plus most of the Consultancies do not have direct access in the University.
OTHER EXPENSES IN CHINA:
· Food Cost : approx Rs 6,000 per month
· Pocket Money: approx Rs 2,000 per month
· Bank transfer charges / Currency Exchange charges
· Any charges related to supplementary test, retest due to the failure in normal scheduled test in any
semester in any year.
Charges in India includes the Following:
01. University Development Fees ( This constitutes 55% of our charges ).
02. Airfare one Side from Delhi / Kolkata to University / College
03. Visa charges with 100% Visa Guarantee
04. Authorization of Documents Charges
05. Legalization and Attestation of Documents Charges
06. Admission Letter from University
07. JW or Visa paper from Beijing
08. Courier of Admission Letter and other Documents from China
09. Arranging and sending students to China in batches
10. Accompanying with students from India to China
11. Immigration Clearance in China
12. Transfer from nearest airport to University by bus
13. Arranging proper hostel for students
14. Assistance in Visa extension and registration in Government departments in China
15. Assisting in Medical Check Up and Medical Insurance in China
16. Most important .. Overall total care of the students in China for 5 years
Qiqihar Medical University Address:
No. 333, North Aveneu, Jian Hua District, Heilongjiang Province, Zip : 161006, China
Qiqihar Medical University, Aggregate Rating: rating Value - 4.5, Rating count - 40, Review Count - 5